.

.

[Trans + Photos] Bigeast Bulletin Member Comments




Everyone’s 30 years old??
-Yuchun-

Kinda resembles!^^
It’s good^^
-Changmin-

My mole is big!
-Jaejoong-

Compared to me, it’s cool.
-Junsu-

All of it resembles us~!!
Thank you~
-Yunho-



Eh… Jejung and Changmin are fighting again??
-Yunho-

TT-TT Fighting again??
-Jejung-

The smiling face is nice.
-Junsu-

Subarashi~!! (T/N: Wonderful)
-Yuchun-

Eh… I’m fighting with Jejung?
-Changmin-




My mood became really good after seeing this picture.
Thank you~ ♥
-Junsu-

Cute~
Thank you so much~
Henceforth, please support us as well~^^
-Yunho-

My hair is too little~ TT
-Yuchun-

T/N: I seriously cannot make out Jejung & Changmin’s handwriting. TT-TT



The face is cute~!!
-Jejung-

Leg is weird
-Yuchun-

It’s cuter than me
-Junsu-

?? My face is (T/N: Can’t read T-T)~ ^^v
But it’s cute~
-Yunho-

Cute~
It’s good~^^
-Changmin-


Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]
Translated by: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net
Shared by: iscreamshinki.net
DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

[Trans + Photos] Bigeast Bulletin Member Comments [Trans + Photos] Bigeast Bulletin Member Comments Reviewed by JaejoongOnline on 11:36:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.